miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Blue and happy notebook

"  My blue and happy notebook,
describing myself each time that I write on you,
    My blue unhappy notebook,
defining my will each time that I throw you through.
    My blue, new and happy notebook, to
fill you up is all I can do"

----

  There was a boy,
and there was a crow,
and there was a lot of things to know.

  There was a girl,
singing out loud,
with her voice so brave and so proud.

  And there was a death,
and there was a guy,
who was so sad because of the accuracy of the strike.

  There was a child
smiling so glad,
because of her sweet's candy stripes.

  And there is a man,
and right there it is you,
with all your belonging smiles too.

  Now there is that man,
and there is a raven,
never nothing would be ever forsaken.

  There is a tear already written
there is a hope may never be token.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario